Infrastructure and Facilities required for running a Dealership
- 1. Covered Go-down (min. 200 sq. ft.)
- 2. Office space (min. 150-250 sq. ft)
- 3. Computer with Broadband facilities.
- 4. Printer
- 5. Telephone
- 6. Office staff
- 7. Loading Persons
- 8. Capability to invest up to 20 Lakh minimum investments should be 5-6lakh for a single DEALERSHIP.
- 9. Rs19, 950 (nineteen thousand nine hundred fifty rupees only) will be charged as a legal documentation fee which is not refundable.
- 10. The Dealer shall be required to deposit a cheque of Rs.49, 000 (fourty Nine thousand Rupees only) a security amount which shall remain with the principle during the agreement period.
(This security amount shall be returned to the Dealer after adjustment and settlement of complete accounts after the expiry of the agreement).
- 11. Payment policy will be in advance against Goods delivery.
NOTE: The above is minimum requirement for meeting the minimum volume criteria for the location. In case of further growth in market potential, may be require more facilities.